Things I liked; mainly about the new windows 7 RC build 7100:
- When you right click it on the desktops background it gives you an option to directly adjust the screens resolution.
- Drag any windows to the top of the screen to maximize it.
- Shake any windows and all the other ones will disappear. When your done just shake the window again and the others will magically come back.
- By dragging a windows to the left of right side of the screen it will automatically make the window the width of half of the screen. This is a very good feature when you need to view 2 windows on the same screen.
- Right click on your programs that are running and you get a very nice and feature filled pop-up menu.
- A whole lot less UAC pop-ups when installing software and running executables.
- Nice new interface to WordPad with ribbons and contextual tabs. Plus new features to view and edit any Office Open XML Document(.docx) and Open Document Text(.odt) files.
- You can right click and hold shift down on the keyboard while selecting a folder and it comes up with several options. (A picture is worth a thousand words)
By hitting your windows key + the spacebar it will give you a simple peek at your desktop.
Now you can natively burn ISO files by just clicking on the .iso file you have and using the built in Disk Images Utility now integrated into windows 7.
If you have any favorite features on your windows 7 machine or any that you’d like to hopefully see in future Microsoft Operating Systems. Go ahead and comment below telling us what you want or like. =D