Required: Old working or non-working fax, printer, copier, scanner of any brand, Brother or non-Brother.
How: Trade-in old device, fill up information sheet/coupon and then proceed to transact with the Brother authorized dealer stated in the coupon.
Where: 4th Level Annex (beside Power Mac Center) SM North EDSA Annex, Powerplant Mall and Alabang Town Center
- Coupon valid only for one day.
- Maximum of 3 units only during the entire trade-in promo duration.
Others: All models included in the trade-in promo can be availed in 0% interest for 6 months.
If you print a lot of text-based documents, monochrome laser printers are a good way to go. Based on personal experience, toner cartridges don’t go dry even if stored for long periods of time. They also, more often than not, are of better quality when printing text (blacks are solid, edges are sharp and ink blotches are nowhere to be found).
- Warner Bros. wants you to trade-in your HD DVDs for same title Blu-rays (for a fee)
- RadioShack now accepting trade-ins of old and working electronics
- Amazon US indicates Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Episodes I-VI) finally coming to Blu-ray on September 27, 2011? UK release on September 30, 2011?
- Cignal TV channels and subscription plans comparison (as of January 2011)
- NHT (Now Hear This ®) shutting down on March 31, 2009
- AT&T Nokia E71x with S60v3 FP2, out on March 24, 2009