You can reset the Brother HL2270DW print server back to its default factory settings (resetting all information such as the password and IP address information).
- This function resets all wired and wireless network settings to the factory default.
- You can also reset the print server back to its factory default settings using the BRAdmin applications or Web Based Management (web browser).
Reset network settings the Brother HL2270DW to the factory default
- Turn off the Brother HL2270DW Printer
- Make sure that the front cover is closed and the power cord is plugged in.
- Hold down Go as you turn on the power switch. Keep Go pressed down until all the LEDs light up, and then the Ready LED turns off.
- Release Go. Make sure that all the LEDs turn off.
- Press Go six times. Make sure that all the LEDs light up to indicate the print server has been reset to its factory default settings. The machine will restart.