You can check the estimated ink levels from the printer software or from the HP Officejet 6600 printer control panel.Ink level alerts and indicators provide estimates for planning purposes only. When you receive a low-ink alert, consider having a replacement cartridge available to avoid possible printing delays. You do not have to replace the cartridges until prompted to do so.
Ink Yield Estimate
CN053AE HP 932XL Black Officejet Ink Cartridge Average cartridge yield 1000 pages*
CN054AE HP 933XL Cyan Officejet Ink Cartridge Average cartridge yield 825 pages*
CN055AE HP 933XL Magenta Officejet Ink Cartridge Average cartridge yield 825 pages*
CN056AE HP 933XL Yellow Officejet Ink Cartridge Average cartridge yield 825 pages*
CN057AE HP 932 Black Officejet Ink Cartridge Average cartridge yield 400 pages*
To replace the ink cartridges
Use these steps to replace the ink cartridges.
1. Make sure the printer is turned on.
2. Open the ink cartridge access door.
NOTE: Wait until the print carriage stops moving before proceeding.
3. Press the front of the ink cartridge to release it, and then remove it from the slot.
6. Repeat steps 3 through 5 for each ink cartridge you are replacing.
7. Close the print-carriage access door.